Haven’t updated my exercise/health status in a while. Been working to get my weight down while keeping up the weightlifting.
- Height: 5’8”
- Weight: A hair under 200 pounds (yes, that number is scary high for my height)
- Hips: 42”
- Waist: 35” (i.e. pant waist)
- Belly: 37” or so, depends on what’s currently filling it or not (belly button height)
- Chest: 43”
Verdict: It’s not as bad as the raw weight says, but I’m working to lose some pounds for good reason. The waistline isn’t scary at least - body fat calculation based on measurements puts me at about 21-23% body fat despite BMI saying I’m obese, which is smack in the middle of the acceptable range, but I can do better.
Meanwhile, here’s what my weight workouts look like. Cardio isn’t really dedicated right now, but I a fair amount of movement from life.
- Bench press: 165
- Close bench press: 155
- Shoulder press: 145
- Squat: 270
- Dips: currently with 20 pounds added to bodyweight
- Chinups (wide, narrow, neutral): currently bodyweight with 25 pounds added
- Bent-over rows: 150 pounds
- Hamstring curls: 52.5 pounds for one leg
Kinda hit a plateau with my numbers right now, but I had to take a break a month or so ago with a sore hip, so I’m hoping those numbers will get back on track.